Having problem to find titles for your Thesis and Dissertation?
Looking for sample ? Here you go. There are 2 categories which is Foreign Databases and Malaysian Databases.
- EThOS – E- Theses Online Services by British Library
- Record of all doctoral theses awarded by UK HE institutions. Free access to around 160,000 full text thesis.
- There are 5,425,604 electronic theses and dissertations contained in the NDLTD archive
- Resource for finding open access graduate theses and dissertations published around the world. Metadata (information about the theses) comes from over 1100 colleges, universities, and research institutions. OATD currently indexes 4,672,910 theses and dissertations.
- Virginia Tech has been a world leader in electronic theses and dissertation initiatives for more than 20 years. It contain around 18,258 Masters thesis and 13,329 Doctoral thesis
- MALRep includes more than 480k records representing digital resources from more than 25 contributors. The records of the open access digital resources available via MALRep lead to a wide range of materials, and include: Journal articles, Newspapers, Manuscripts, Digital text, Photographic images (jpeg, tiff, gif), theses and research papers.
- Compilation of theses collection compiled from public academic universities and university colleges as well as private academic universities.
- MyJurnal is provided by the Malaysian Citation Centre, Ministry of Education, Malaysia. MyJurnal contains bibliographic data and full text contents of articles published in refereed scholarly journals in Malaysia, in various disciplines such as Sciences, Technology, Medicine, Social Sciences and Humanities. These articles include review papers, research notes, technical papers and working papers.
9. UTM E-Prints
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Institutional Repository (UTM-IR) is a digital collection of the University’s intellectual or research output. Institutional repositories centralize, collect, preserve, and comply to open access concept of accessing collection of scholarly materials that showcases the research output of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia communities.