Looking for Free and Quality Open Access Research Databases?
Having problem to get articles and peer review that reliable, quality, trusted and related to the topics, here you go.
Find out few Research Databases available for you.
- CORE is an aggregators to search all open access research articles available in the world. With one search you are able to access around 135,114,915 articles.
- DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals. DOAJ is independent. All DOAJ services are free of charge including being indexed in DOAJ. All data is freely available. DOAJ operates an education and outreach program across the globe.
- SSRN´s eLibrary provides 828,976 research papers from 407,178 researchers across 30 disciplines.
- Subject covers Business, Management, Economics, Engineering, Nursing, Psychology, Education and more. It consist of 4,709,206 articles, 2712 titles and 26 subjects areas.
- Access 130+ million publications and connect with 15+ million researchers. Join for free and gain visibility by uploading your research
6. ERIC : Education Resources Information Center
- Provided by Institute of Education Sciences. Material coverage is focused on education research materials.
- Search tool for free academic articles and books. It is powered by a Google Custom Search Engine (CSE). Scope coverage the Arts, Humanities, Science, Biomedical, Ecology, Business and Law